The Vintage Cookie

Friday, June 29, 2012

DIY Disney Princess Earrings Anyone Can Make

My sister had the inspiration these earrings - a little girl's Disney Princess charm bracelet sold for $9.95 at the Bibbity Boppity Boutique in FantasyLand at Disneyland.
A few minutes with my trusty pliers and a roll of 20g wire and we have 6 Princesses as earrings. If you don't want to make your own ear wires, you can buy ear wires at Michael's or JoAnns, or your favorite bead store.
My sister and I wore these to Disneyland last evening. She picked the classic pair of Aurora and Cinderella (center top). I chose the re-launch Princesses, Belle (far left) and Jasmine (lower right). We wore them to great effect and many compliments from Cast Members.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, and I never thought to make my own charm bracelet from earrings. I actually just found one at our local thrift store, glad I did!! Wish I could share a pic but mines is exactly like the one 1st pictured with the Disney tag. The princesses faces are tas different and the attaching links look different as well. Now I need to find others ✌

    ReplyDelete