The Vintage Cookie

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Vintage Cookie now sells unique Jewelry at Eclectic Nature

Exciting new happenings at Eclectic Nature. I am now selling my own jewelry designs, featuring beautiful semi-precious gemstones, freshwater pearls, and beautiful glass and crystal beads. I am offering jewelry in three collections:

Seasons - beautiful designs inspired by beautiful materials. The Seasons collection features semiprecious gemstone beads and freshwater pearls, combined with handmade glass beads from all over the world. The color palettes are chosen to reflect the seasons: the ice cream colors of summer, the fresh clean shades of spring, the golden tones of autumn, and the crisp contrasts of a snowy winter night.

Vintage - designs inspired by the fabulous fashion jewelry of the 20th century. When I was a little girl, my sister and I would pool our allowance and buy jewelry boxes full of costume jewelry from our local estate auction house. The big beads, bright colors, and bold designs of our childhood treasures are the inspiration for my Vintage collection,.

Celebrations - Classical elegance and over the top sparkle, these are my prettiest designs, jewelry for grown-up princesses and modern parties. Celebrations combines my own designs with some beautiful, and fun, jewelry made by leading fashion jewelry firms.

All of my designs are offered at Eclectic Nature, 1503 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria VA 22301 (www.engiftandgarden.com). I also invite you to see the wonderful jewelry offered by my fellow dealers. We have many beautiful options for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment